Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Re: Booking Request: AOL Showcases

[On the topic of taking action (see previous post), here's a thread between myself and Bill Bowley (from Power Entertainment)]...
--------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:42:48 -0800
From: Bill Bowley[+]
To: Joe Palen[+]

Done!
See ya' then
bb

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Palen [mailto:joe@palen.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 1:37 PM
To: Bill Bowley
Subject: RE: Booking Request: AOL Showcases

Bill...

Count me in. Next Tuesday (11/23). 10 clean minutes.

Thanks...

Joe

On 11/16/2004, "Bill Bowley" wrote:

>Hey Joe,
>I am doing another AOL show next Tuesday night(a week from today)
>Wanna' come do 10 mins clean?
>Bill
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Joe Palen [mailto:joe@palen.com]
>Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 11:47 AM
>To: Bill Bowley
>Subject: Re: Booking Request: AOL Showcases
>
>Bill...
>
>I'd love to hit the stage in Irvine again soon, so I'm following-up to
>see
>if you've had a chance to view my online demo
>(http://palen.com/joe/video/JoeStandUpIcehouse.wmv) and/or talk to Matt
>Komen about me.
>
>Thanks again for your consideration...
>
> Joe
> http://palen.com/joe/comedian/

No comments: