Thursday, November 04, 2004

No Sleep, No Stagetime

I'm a little bummed that I didn't go up to Hollywood last night. However, it was the best thing to do.

Several weeks ago (after almost falling asleep driving home), I decided that it would be better to miss a performance and live (rather than getting my five minutes and dying... literally... on the way home).

The reason I didn't get much sleep Tuesday night was because it was election night. Like a lot of Americans, I was glued to the tube, watching the results until late into the evening. I was also working on some of my material, so the evening wasn't a total loss showbizwise.

So, I missed a week in Hollywood. The good news is, Hollywood will still be there next week... and the week after that, and the week after that... and...

It will be there long after I'm gone.

Not to mention the fact that it was there week after week during my 12-year hiatus.

Remember... there's no time limit on this thing...

Whatever this thing is.

No comments: