Thursday, April 08, 2010

I'm The Only One That Can Occupy "My" Spot

"There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be ... it's easy." -- John Lennon

Sometimes, a single thought can cut through all of the supposed complexity in the world. John had it nailed with that line. You can only be where you are, and that's where you're meant to be.

It's easy.

And it's connected to some thoughts that occurred to me yesterday...
  • I'm the only one that can occupy "my" spot.
  • I'm not in competition with anybody for "my" spot.
  • Nobody is taking "my" spot.
  • I'm not taking anybody else's spot.
To reiterate and regurgitate...

If it's truly "my" spot, I'm the only one that can have it. There's no competition for it. If it's mine, it's mine. Likewise, if it's yours, it's yours.

It's easy.

No comments: