Friday, July 14, 2006

I Had A Dream... "There Are No Limitations"

A few nights ago, I had a dream.

The end.

Okay, maybe some details...

I was at a hotel, where all of the rooms faced inward towards a courtyard, with a swimming pool in the center of the courtyard. I was six or seven stories up, stood on a railing, and jumped. On the way down, I was yelling, "There are no limitations!". The people below were cheering. But not because I was so great. It was because I'd finally figured it out. In my dream, I knew what they were thinking (as we often do in dreams, right?). And their thought were on the order of, "It's about time", and "Now you're one of us".

It was kind of a cross between "Almost Famous" and "The Matrix". If you've seen both of those movies, you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, see the movies.

I love that my subconscious is operating on that level while I'm sleeping. I can only guess that it's working the same way while I'm awake. "Belief" has many layers. I don't know which layer I'm at right now, but I do know that waking up with the vivid memory of a dream where I'm yelling "there are no limitations" is a good sign that I've dug through a lot of layers since starting this blog a couple of years ago.

BTW... I landed safely in the pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only limitations we have are the ones we place on ourselves. That was a cool dream.
Love,
Michelle