Saturday, March 11, 2006

Procrastination Update... Voiceover Demo

I finally booked some studio time to record a voiceover demo. I'm going to pay for an hour of studio time (including a sound engineer) at the end of this month. For now, I've decided that's the best way to go... cheaper than upgrading one of my computers for broadcast quality recording.

And most of all, it'll put an end to years of procrastinating.

Well, it won't put an end to procrastinating. We know better than that. What I'm saying is that it will put an end to years of procrastinating on this particular goal.

Now I can move ahead on my goals of procrastinating in other areas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If this was the audio I heard with the different characters, it was hilarious and very well done. I'd hire you. You are an amazingly talented guy. You are one of the best voiceover guys I have ever heard.
Love,
Michelle

PS. I enjoyed the corporate commercials too.